Using a remote MacOsX computer, I am trying to submit packages to MacPorts.
There are several depencies missing in MacPorts, so I try to submit them.
I am a complete beginner in MacOsX, so don't blame me.
Here are the first packages:
* kdesdk4 compilation problem related to gcc42: http://trac.macports.org/ticket/18306
* Kdenlive: in progress.
* freiOr: https://trac.macports.org/ticket/18248 (published in MacPorts)
* lv2core: superceeds ladspa-sdk, which is not maintained any longer. http://trac.macports.org/ticket/18309 (will be replaced by lv2core)
* gavl: http://trac.macports.org/ticket/18247 (published in MacPorts)
* Libsamplerate: http://trac.macports.org/ticket/18299 (published, new version in MacPorts)
* Sox : http://trac.macports.org/ticket/18285 (published, new version in MacPorts)
* ffmpeg-devel upgraded to latest revision. Cool.
Rejected for normal reasons:
* amrnb codecs: http://trac.macports.org/ticket/18311
* amrwb codecs: http://trac.macports.org/ticket/18312
Feel free to test and propose modifications. I will update this post with the required packages ... until we publish MLT and Kdenlive. When over, I would like to hand over maintenance to a MacOsX kdenlive user.
I would also like to thanks the kind help of MacPort team and indivuduals who helped me.