I was trying to render a project I've been working on in a format that could be used on YouTube. This means mpeg4 with mp3 audio. But I somehow can't render to mpeg4 it displays a red cross and I can't select it in the render menu. I know this is because I need some codecs both for mpeg4 and mp3 but I can't figure out how to install these. Can someone please help me? I'm using Kdenlive 0.7.6 in Mandriva 2010.
- tutoriel français
- Support for more than 2 audio channels i.e. 5.1?
- Does no t render project
- Can't render avi; Unsupported audio codec: pcm_s16le
- Video length is wrong while audio length is right
- Beaucoup de plantages. Quelle version vraiment stable ?
- Video is pixelated after rendering
- Muffle audio track
There are currently 0 users and 123 guests online.