Kdenlive   bug tracker Home page

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0001100KdenliveMLTpublic2009-08-23 18:072010-02-02 10:38
Reportergmarco 
Assigned Toj-b-m 
PrioritynormalSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
StatusclosedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product VersionRecent git 
Target VersionFixed in Version0.7.6 
Summary0001100: No Audio Track after Title
DescriptionI found an bug, when using title and audio with volume effect.

to repoduce:
add video to 2nd track
add title to 1st track
add audio file to 1st AUDIO track
add volumem effect to the audio track and set start/end values to 40

result: kdenlive plays this well.
melt project.kdenlive play sometimes well. (sometimes same error then in the next line)
melt project.kdenlive -consumer avformat:video.avi (after the title starts, no more sound from the audio track)
TagsNo tags attached.
Build/Install MethodManual build from SVN
Attached Filespng file icon Bildschirmfoto1.png [^] (34,040 bytes) 2009-08-23 18:07


? file icon test-audio.kdenlive [^] (11,469 bytes) 2009-08-26 21:14
gz file icon test-audio.mp4.gz [^] (61,635 bytes) 2009-08-26 21:16

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0003820)
j-b-m (administrator)
2009-08-26 17:57

Cannot reproduce. Can you attach the project file showing that issue?
(0003822)
gmarco (reporter)
2009-08-26 21:16

here are project file and a very low quality mp4 (the black block is the title, after that no audio)
(0003998)
gmarco (reporter)
2009-09-25 18:37
edited on: 2009-09-25 19:06

update:
changing values for the filter from 0.8 to 0,8 let the files also play direct in melt. before it was only workgin in kdenlive (with 0.8 value).
    <property name="gain" >0,8</property>
    <property name="end" >0,8</property>


so this seems to be a charset problem ???
since this only happens on console rendering, (QApplication init seems to set something in locale)

i tested this in kdenlivetitle:
C <---- locale before the title was startet
de_DE.utf8 <---- here the title was startet (output is current locale)
de_DE.utf8

after this, every value parsed need decimal point "," instead of "."

so should we simple set the locale to C ?? (but the we could have trouble with enconding in titlefiles ??? )

(0004002)
j-b-m (administrator)
2009-09-25 23:17

Just to understand:

You mean that when calling the kdenlivetitle producer, it changes the locale for the MLT instance, which then results in wrong decimal values?
(0004003)
gmarco (reporter)
2009-09-26 00:04

yes exact this happens.
qt call during init of QApplication

setlocale(LC_ALL,"") which mean, uses locale setting from session.
mlt had before this call only C locale.

patch und pull request is sent to mlt-devel
(0004024)
j-b-m (administrator)
2009-09-28 11:58

If I am correct, the issue is now fixed in MLT's git, right? Can we close this one?
(0004025)
gmarco (reporter)
2009-09-28 11:59

yes

it is fixed. can be closed

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2009-08-23 18:07 gmarco New Issue
2009-08-23 18:07 gmarco File Added: Bildschirmfoto1.png
2009-08-23 18:07 gmarco Build/Install Method => Manual build from SVN
2009-08-26 17:57 j-b-m Note Added: 0003820
2009-08-26 17:57 j-b-m Status new => feedback
2009-08-26 21:14 gmarco File Added: test-audio.kdenlive
2009-08-26 21:16 gmarco File Added: test-audio.mp4.gz
2009-08-26 21:16 gmarco Note Added: 0003822
2009-09-25 18:37 gmarco Note Added: 0003998
2009-09-25 18:43 gmarco Note Edited: 0003998 View Revisions
2009-09-25 19:06 gmarco Note Edited: 0003998 View Revisions
2009-09-25 23:17 j-b-m Note Added: 0004002
2009-09-26 00:04 gmarco Note Added: 0004003
2009-09-28 11:58 j-b-m Note Added: 0004024
2009-09-28 11:59 gmarco Note Added: 0004025
2009-09-28 12:14 j-b-m Status feedback => resolved
2009-09-28 12:14 j-b-m Fixed in Version => Recent git
2009-09-28 12:14 j-b-m Resolution open => fixed
2009-09-28 12:14 j-b-m Assigned To => j-b-m
2009-10-08 20:20 j-b-m Fixed in Version Recent git => 0.7.6
2010-02-02 10:35 j-b-m Fixed in Version 0.7.6 => 0.7.7
2010-02-02 10:37 j-b-m Fixed in Version 0.7.7 => 0.7.6
2010-02-02 10:38 j-b-m Status resolved => closed


Copyright © 2000 - 2014 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker