|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2014-03-07 20:48 CET|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002020||Kdenlive||File Loading||public||2011-02-15 21:57||2011-02-15 22:00|
|Platform||32 bit||OS||Ubuntu||OS Version||10.04|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0002020: Dragging project directory to new location breaks all links with project files.|
|Description||When I drag the directory for a specific project to a new location on my HD, and then attempt to open the .kdenlive file, Kdenlive cannot find the clips used in the project and the search window opens. Would it be possible to change the way .kdenlive stores the <property name="resource"> xml tag to use relative rather than absolute locations? Alternately, could Kdenlive automatically search for clips within the directory where a project file is located if it finds links to properties are broken?|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Create a new directory on your HD and drag some clips into it.|
2. Launch Kdenlive and those import clips into a new project.
3. Save the .kdenlive project file in the same directory you created in Step 1.
4. Close Kdenlive.
5. Drag the directory you created in step one, which contains the .kdenlive project file and clips, to a new location on your HD.
6. Relaunch Kdenlive and open the .kdenlive project file from its new location.
7. Notice that the links to clips will be broken.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Build/Install Method||Distribution package|
|2011-02-15 21:57||reverseengine||New Issue|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2014 MantisBT Team|