|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2013-06-20 10:15 CEST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002057||Kdenlive||Rendering||public||2011-03-06 08:08||2011-03-06 08:08|
|Priority||normal||Severity||tweak||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0002057: Audio out of sync|
|Description||Recently did a project containing lots of mp4 files recorded with cellphones.|
The project was 2 hours long.
The video and audio in the rendered AVI file became more and more out of sync while watching.
After chatting with barjac on IRC, I tried cutting of some time in the end of each clip, and found that it solved everything.
He said I should try to delete 4 frames in the end of each clip. But as I was too impatient at this time, I took a few seconds (I think).
|Additional Information||It's definitely worth looking into auto-removing the last 4 frames, as it can give much frustration to new users.|
4 frames is nothing, so if barjac is correct that only 4 frames is necessary to remove to fix it, then that should definitely be done.
P.S.: First time I try reporting a bug, so don't yell at me if I didn't fill everything out correctly.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Build/Install Method||Distribution package|
|2011-03-06 08:08||mr_lou||New Issue|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2013 MantisBT Team|