|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2014-07-30 21:55 CEST|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002633||Kdenlive||File Loading||public||2012-06-03 17:11||2013-01-28 19:50|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||0.9.4|
|Summary||0002633: Image sequence import no longer works in 0.92|
|Description||This is the 0.9.2 ppa:sunab version for Ubuntu.|
When trying to import an image sequence having the two check boxes "Import image sequence" and "Transparent background for images" set at the bottom, I do get the error message: "/media/PUBLIC/Shared Videos/blender_title_image_sequences/Kleinwalsertal2012-800px/KWT2012-800px%0001d.png".
Note that it doesn't work from any folder. Not from the mentioned network folder and neither from local folders.
I uninstalled 0.9.2 and removed the sunab ppa from my sources and reinstalled the "standard" 0.8.2.1 for/from Ubuntu 12.04 repositories and that one works correct with image seuences.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Build/Install Method||3rd party package|
|I described the bug as well in the kdenlive forum at <http://kdenlive.org/forum/kdenlive-092-image-sequence-does-not-work-bug> [^]|
This is a weird bug.
My working profile is 720p25 (1280x720 at 25 fps), so I created the blender animation at the same framerate and resolution.
That one failed reproducibly.
As mentioned: I uninstalled 0.9.2, removed the sunab ppa and reinstalled the Ubuntu 12.04 0.8.2.1 version which worked correct.
I now reinstalled 0.9.2.
I now created a new set at 640x360 and again at 1280x720 from blender. The 640x360 always works.
The 1280X720 now imports correctly. This was unexpected so I did it 4 times, always closing kdenlive and starting a new project. 4 out of 4 times it now works correctly, also with the previous created 1280x720 blender set.
I will write down my "installation and working history" as a reference for what happened as this might help other users as well:
- Using Ubuntu 11.10 32b with sunab ppa 0.8.2.1.
- Upgrading to Ubuntu 12.04 without touching kdenlive (I don't know whether Ubuntu touched it during the update but the sunab ppa is inactivated as usual during an Ubuntu update).
- Upon release of 0.9.0 I reactivated the sunab ppa in synaptic and installed 0.9.0
- Upon release of 0.9.2 I upgraded to 0.9.2.
- Then I started working on the blender image sequence with the mentioned "bug"
- Uninstalled 0.9.2, did an apt-get autoremove as well, deactivated sunab ppa
- Refreshed and reinstalled 0.8.2.1 from ubuntu repositories.
- Created a new blender set (of the same source) in 1280x720 and 640x360: both work.
- Today I reactivated the sunab ppa and reinstalled 0.9.2
- imported both 1280x720 and 640x360 image sequences and both work.
- imported previous set of 1280x720 image sequence: works as well
- Conclusion: the bug no longer appears.
I will close this bug ticket if I'm allowed to.
|I can't close the ticket|
I think the bug was triggered by the combination of Kdenlive 0.9.2 and MLT 0.7.8.
Sunab's repository now has MLT 0.8 which solves the problem
|2012-06-03 17:11||hvdwolf||New Issue|
|2012-06-03 17:14||hvdwolf||Note Added: 0008105|
|2012-06-05 11:56||hvdwolf||Note Added: 0008108|
|2012-06-05 11:58||hvdwolf||Note Added: 0008109|
|2012-06-05 13:06||j-b-m||Note Added: 0008110|
|2012-06-05 13:06||j-b-m||Status||new => resolved|
|2012-06-05 13:06||j-b-m||Fixed in Version||=> 0.9.2|
|2012-06-05 13:06||j-b-m||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2012-06-05 13:06||j-b-m||Assigned To||=> j-b-m|
|2013-01-28 19:50||j-b-m||Fixed in Version||0.9.2 => 0.9.4|
|2013-01-28 19:50||j-b-m||Status||resolved => closed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2014 MantisBT Team|