|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2014-04-16 12:49 CEST|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002825||Kdenlive||Effects||public||2012-11-13 14:54||2012-11-21 01:07|
|Platform||32bit Debian Linux 6.0||OS||AV Linux||OS Version||6.0|
|Product Version||Recent git|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0002825: Titler doesn't seem to work with 'typewriter' and 'blur' effects|
|Description||I can't seem to get the titling effects to work as I would expect. If I just do static titles then everything works as expected, if I try the 'typewriter' effect then when I import the created title on to the timeline it will only type the first letter, if I go back and open the title dialog again and simply highlight my title and click 'OK' then the typewriter effect displays on the timeline when previewing but then the letters are typed sporadically and often the words are not completely typed in the Rendered project even when the title is plenty long enough to accomodate the number of letters.|
Using the 'blur' effect shows the blurring in the title preview window but then nothing at all displays when previewing the timeline in the project monitor.
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Create a new title clip|
2. Select font and enter text
3. Click on text box to select text
4. Select Effect-->Typewriter and click 'OK' on titler dialog
5. Drag new title created in project clip window onto timeline
6. Allow Kdenlive to load the default composite with title
7. Preview Title in Project Monitor...only first character is displayed
8. Double-click on Title in project assets to re-open Title Dialog
9. Select text in title and click 'OK'
10. When title is viewed again in the project monitor it will display more characters but they do not type smoothly and may not all display
11. Rendering a project like this results in random titles without all characters present and the 'typing' effect displays 3 or 4 letters all at once unlike a typewriter
|Additional Information||Using MLT 0.8.3 from GIT and all modules including the title module compiled correctly with no issues.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Build/Install Method||Manual build from Git|
Tested typewriter, working in project monitor but not clip monitor
Rendered file is 0 size, either mpeg 2 or mpeg 4
|sorry, disk was full /o\|
working for me with mlt+kdenlive git from this evening
sorry for the noise
edited on: 2012-11-21 01:08
In further testing the typewriter effect does work much more reliably if 1 processing thread is selected in the Kdenlive 'Environment' Preferences.
The blur effect does not appear at all when the added blurred title clip is previewed on the timeline through the project monitor and the blurred title clip cannot be viewed (black screen displays only) with the clip monitor. However the blurred effect will show up in the final Rendered video.
In further digging there are already existing bug reports confirming the blur effect issue. My apologies for a duplicate report on the blur effect bug.
|2012-11-13 14:54||GMaq||New Issue|
|2012-11-13 17:39||vpinon||Note Added: 0008610|
|2012-11-13 17:44||vpinon||Note Added: 0008611|
|2012-11-13 18:24||vpinon||Note Added: 0008612|
|2012-11-21 01:07||GMaq||Note Added: 0008655|
|2012-11-21 01:08||GMaq||Note Edited: 0008655||View Revisions|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2014 MantisBT Team|