|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2014-10-20 12:27 CEST|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002930||Kdenlive||User Interface||public||2013-01-08 14:52||2013-01-28 19:51|
|Platform||32 bit intel and alike||OS||Ubuntu||OS Version||12.04|
|Product Version||Recent git|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||0.9.4|
|Summary||0002930: remove useless parameters from the transcode stabilize gui|
|Description||In conversation with Georg Martius the author of the transcode functionality now incorporated into Kdnelive he tells me that there are few things he would suggest changing on the GUI for his transcode.|
1. accuracy. Georg new recommendation is default value to at least 8. So we maybe should default the interface to this.
2. Algo - unchecked (0) is brute force. Checked (1) is small measurement
fields. Georg says "This can be removed since the brute force algorithm is not really maintained anymore."
So we should remove this as an option in the interface and always pass 1 to the transcode algo paramter
3. relative parameter. Georg says "this is also not needed since it cannot be useful in the way it is used here." So we should remove this as an option in the interface and always pass 1 to the transcode relative paramter
4. invert - invert the transform. default = unchecked
Georg says "Useless, should also be omited from the GUI"
5. show 0= draw nothing, 1 or 2 = show fields and transforms. Use 1 or 2 to watch the internals of the process.
Georg says "The video created in the first pass contains this information, but I would expect that it is anyway not visible in Kdenlive, so prob. remove."
I just tested having 2 for the show factor and it crashes Kdenlive.
So I think the show thing is probably useless for kdenlive - we could remove it.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Build/Install Method||3rd party package|
|2013-01-08 14:52||ttguy||New Issue|
|2013-01-14 17:00||j-b-m||Note Added: 0009086|
|2013-01-14 17:00||j-b-m||Status||new => resolved|
|2013-01-14 17:00||j-b-m||Fixed in Version||=> Recent git|
|2013-01-14 17:00||j-b-m||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2013-01-14 17:00||j-b-m||Assigned To||=> j-b-m|
|2013-01-28 19:49||j-b-m||Fixed in Version||Recent git => 0.9.4|
|2013-01-28 19:51||j-b-m||Status||resolved => closed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2014 MantisBT Team|