|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2014-08-31 04:26 CEST|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003075||Kdenlive||User Interface||public||2013-04-28 00:09||2014-08-05 15:29|
|Platform||64 bit||OS||Ubuntu||OS Version||10.04|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||0.9.6|
|Summary||0003075: Program crashes on moving stabilized MLT videos on timeline|
|Description||Program crashes during moving or cutting stabilized MLT videofiles on timeline. Debug information is attached.|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Load a bit shaky 720p MPEG4 file recorded by a Cisco Flip camera.|
2. Apply videostab transcode task on this clip (default settings + adding clip to project)
3. Wait until task finishes
4. place clip onto timeline
5. cut to desired length
6. move clip at least 5 sec to the right. If it did not crash:
7. try to cut vstabbed video.
8. program crashes
|Additional Information||I've seen similar bugs from 0.7.1. I think whole problem stays inside video stabilization mechanism. Is it possible to do a videostab and create a new, stabilized video file? Maybe render it to save cpu during later work, because working w vstabbed files is extremely slow (even on i7!). Upgrade to current experimental does not solve this problem either. It still crashes, it's still too slow on vstabbed videos, no way to preview, it skips audio and video during project preview in a small window.|
I've seen crashes on vstabbed videos so many times, that I've got a habit for saving before ANY important edit on ANY project. To be exact - 22 crashes in about 1 hour of work.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Build/Install Method||Distribution package|
|Attached Files||kdenlive-20130427.kcrash [^] (6,660 bytes) 2013-04-28 00:09 [Show Content]|
Not sure if this is related, but I have seen some weirdness with stabilized video outputs.
First, kdenlive tries to make a proxy clip from my stabilized clip, but this process fails. Then, rendering a project with a .mlt file in it always crashes, even though the output video looks OK.
I have gotten around this by putting the .mlt output file from stabilize ( transcode and vstab ) in a project on it's own, and rendering that, letting it crash, but then at least I had a clip I could work with in my main project.
My problems with vstab has gone away now, after pulling from git 2013-05-10
|2013-04-28 00:09||marcinm||New Issue|
|2013-04-28 00:09||marcinm||File Added: kdenlive-20130427.kcrash|
|2013-05-07 12:28||evorster||Note Added: 0009522|
|2013-05-10 04:46||evorster||Note Added: 0009526|
|2014-08-05 15:28||vpinon||Relationship added||has duplicate 0003190|
|2014-08-05 15:29||vpinon||Status||new => resolved|
|2014-08-05 15:29||vpinon||Fixed in Version||=> 0.9.6|
|2014-08-05 15:29||vpinon||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2014-08-05 15:29||vpinon||Assigned To||=> j-b-m|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2014 MantisBT Team|