|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2014-08-22 04:11 CEST|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003115||Kdenlive||MLT||public||2013-05-26 19:30||2013-05-26 19:35|
|Platform||64 bit||OS||Kubuntu||OS Version||12.10|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0003115: Mlt rendering corrupted frames / Version 0.9.7 (rev. v0.9.6-55-ga7bf8b6)|
|Description||* Daily kdenlive binary tarball Version 0.9.7 (rev. v0.9.6-55-ga7bf8b6), but present since at least three+ weeks.|
* Kubuntu 13.04 and Kubuntu 12.10
Rendering causes corrupted, incomplete, and/or missing frames. Seen this with not only H.264 output (x264) but also WebM (webm). So it seems to be a mlt issue and not a particular encoder problem.
I've attached two screenshots of a particular time of the same project rendered (left) with last known official stable kdenlive release, (right) with recent binary tarball, as indicated above.
Rendering also crashes at the end of the project, albeit the clip seems to be usable -- with the exception of the aforementioned errors.
Cannot see this problem in kdenlive's preview when playing the timeline.
|Steps To Reproduce||1. place black clip on timeline, track video 1.|
2. add rgbnoise effect to black clip in timeline, track video 1.
3. add any other clip after the black clip to the same track video 1, immediately after the black clip with the rgbnoise effect.
The output should be corrupted following the rgbnoise clip.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Build/Install Method||Manual build from Git|
|Attached Files|| kdenlive-broken-mlt-2.jpg [^] (165,883 bytes) 2013-05-26 19:30
kdenlive-broken-mlt-3.jpg [^] (78,051 bytes) 2013-05-26 19:31
edited on: 2013-05-26 19:35
Attached image 1 (kdenlive-broken-mlt-2):
* left: shows rendered video with a time position in the clip following the black noise -- this is the correct rendering, as the following clip has been successfully rendered.
* right: shows corrupted video as rendered using current git kdenlive+mlt+frei0r -- following clip is not rendered, frames are completely missing.
Attached image 2 (kdenlive-broken-mlt-3):
* left: shows the correctly rendered video a few seconds later.
* right: shows the incorrectly rendered video a few seconds later. There does not seem to be a correct new frame after the noise ends and the following clip starts. The frames only start to catch up after a considerable number of frames, around 50 or so...
|2013-05-26 19:30||diveo||New Issue|
|2013-05-26 19:30||diveo||File Added: kdenlive-broken-mlt-2.jpg|
|2013-05-26 19:31||diveo||File Added: kdenlive-broken-mlt-3.jpg|
|2013-05-26 19:34||diveo||Note Added: 0009568|
|2013-05-26 19:35||diveo||Note Edited: 0009568||View Revisions|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2014 MantisBT Team|