|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2014-09-19 12:21 CEST|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003126||Kdenlive||Build System||public||2013-06-21 20:30||2014-08-06 00:14|
|Platform||Ubuntu 64bit 13.04||OS||OS Version|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0003126: Build Script Failure - QT4 Related. Since Upgrading from 12.10 to 13.04|
|Description||Using the build script compilation fails since 'upgrading' from Ubuntu 12.10 to 13.04. Error is:|
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
used as include directory in directory ..../src/kdenlive/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp
CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed
CMake Error at /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake:1297 (message):
Qt compiled without support for -fvisibility=hidden. This will break
plugins and linking of some applications. Please fix your Qt installation
(try passing --reduce-exports to configure).
Call Stack (most recent call first):
-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
ERROR: Unable to configure kdenlive
LOG: Process has finished. Reason: FAILURE Some kind of error occured: Unable to configure kdenlive
I've had this build error for weeks now and just left it hoping that either further Ubuntu updates would fix it or I'd get a reply from Dan on his MLT forum, but after a month since posting over there he's not replied.
So any pointers to what bit of the whole kde / QT4 bit of the jigsaw that's gone since 12.10 -> 13.04 would be appreciated.
The script I'm using I assume is pointing to 0.9 repo's not refactor. Excerpt from build script.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Build/Install Method||Build Script|
I just checked and was able to build correctly from the script. Check that the libqt4-dev package is installed.
Yes I'd got all the dev libraries installed as I've been building from source for quite a while now, but I double checked to find I had numerous qt5 related packages installed as well as qt4 dev packages.
I tried using qtchooser to set the default qt version, ie: qt4 but it didn't fix the problem. But removing the qt5 related libraries fixed the kdenlive compiling issue, so now able to build again.
Thanks for the pointer. :-) Solved.
|2013-06-21 20:30||yellow||New Issue|
|2013-07-02 19:36||j-b-m||Note Added: 0009581|
|2013-07-02 19:36||j-b-m||Assigned To||=> j-b-m|
|2013-07-02 19:36||j-b-m||Status||new => feedback|
|2013-07-03 15:50||yellow||Note Added: 0009582|
|2013-07-03 15:50||yellow||Status||feedback => assigned|
|2014-08-06 00:14||vpinon||Status||assigned => resolved|
|2014-08-06 00:14||vpinon||Resolution||open => fixed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2014 MantisBT Team|