Kdenlive   bug tracker Home page

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0003342KdenliveUser Interfacepublic2014-07-24 03:012014-08-08 20:57
Reporterarnaud 
Assigned Tovpinon 
PriorityhighSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
StatusresolvedResolutionduplicate 
PlatformOSArch Linux x86_64OS Version
Product Version0.9.8 
Target VersionFixed in Version0.9.10 
Summary0003342: Kdenlive interface problem
DescriptionThere is a problem with Kdenlive 0.9.8 (with KDE 4.13.3, where there-was an important update July 21).
When I open the application, the interface is in Russian, with few menus in French. (see screen captures attached)

There-has the file kde-l10n-fr installed on my computer.
TagsNo tags attached.
Build/Install MethodDistribution package
Attached Fileszip file icon kdenlive.jpeg.zip [^] (112,202 bytes) 2014-07-24 03:01

- Relationships
child of 0003306resolvedvpinon CMakeLists.txt in po/$LANG directories are broken 

-  Notes
(0010135)
vpinon (administrator)
2014-07-24 19:39

I made a mistake with the localizations in the archive for 0.9.8.
Some packagers fixed the thing downstream; before releasing a new archive I wanted to fix a few annoying bugs but missed the time for now.

Temporary workaround:
download the translation (for french here):
http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-support/fr/summit/messages/extragear-multimedia/kdenlive.po [^]
then
msgfmt kdenlive.po -o ~/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/kdenlive.mo

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2014-07-24 03:01 arnaud New Issue
2014-07-24 03:01 arnaud File Added: kdenlive.jpeg.zip
2014-07-24 19:39 vpinon Note Added: 0010135
2014-07-24 21:02 vpinon Assigned To => vpinon
2014-07-24 21:02 vpinon Status new => assigned
2014-07-24 21:03 vpinon Relationship added child of 0003306
2014-08-08 20:57 vpinon Status assigned => resolved
2014-08-08 20:57 vpinon Fixed in Version => 0.9.10
2014-08-08 20:57 vpinon Resolution open => duplicate


Copyright © 2000 - 2014 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker