|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2013-05-21 20:06 CEST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000805||Kdenlive||File Loading||public||2009-05-02 12:04||2009-07-01 21:57|
|Product Version||Recent git|
|Target Version||0.7.5||Fixed in Version||0.7.5|
|Summary||0000805: If path of audio clips has changed, kdenlive removes them|
|Description||I've got audio clips in one and video clips in an other directory. I guess both of them have changed recently (new PC, better directory structure, and so on. You'll know it.)|
When I opened the project, kdenlive asked me whether to search for the clips automatically. I said yes and selected the directory containing the videos and they were added correctly. However, all audio clips (fortunately only two) weren't, and I couldn't adjust its path manually (unless I edit the .kdenlive file directly). Selecting «reload clip» just removes it because it is invalid.
Imho «Reload Clip» from the context menu shouldn't just remove the audio clip (with all its effects and so on in the timeline). And perhaps the «Search Automatically» function has to be adjusted?
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Build/Install Method||Manual build from SVN|
|i am currently working on a better way to check and fix missing clips, should be ready in 2-3 days...|
|Should be ok now (rev 3357). There is a dialog listing all broken clips with several options (search, use placeholder, remove), and reloading a missing clip now asks if you want to delete it.|
producers resources were incorrectly updated, now fixed in rev. 3370 (i'm not sure this belongs to this issue)
i still have crashes with placeholders, will investigate (but i think this issue should be closed)
Very nice dialogue! Thanks!
Still one problem however: When I first search recursively and select the Audio directory, then again for the Video directory, all is fine. The other way round, first Video and then Audio, does not work. Reproducable.
Damnit! Yes, that was caused by a stupid logic error. In fact, the recursive search only worked if the first item in the list was missing... Fixed now in svn with a speedup bonus.
As a workaround, you can set the search folder to a directory that contains both audio and video folders, you can even set it to the root folder, the search algorithm is rather fast.
|Working perfectly. Rocks :)|
|2009-05-02 12:04||Granjow||New Issue|
|2009-05-02 12:04||Granjow||Build/Install Method||=> Manual build from SVN|
|2009-05-03 11:36||administrator||Note Added: 0002797|
|2009-05-03 11:36||administrator||Status||new => acknowledged|
|2009-05-04 22:29||administrator||Note Added: 0002814|
|2009-05-04 22:29||administrator||Status||acknowledged => feedback|
|2009-05-09 16:57||xzhayon||Note Added: 0002832|
|2009-05-30 15:44||Granjow||Note Added: 0003001|
|2009-05-30 20:13||administrator||Note Added: 0003004|
|2009-06-01 15:16||Granjow||Note Added: 0003019|
|2009-06-01 15:16||Granjow||Status||feedback => resolved|
|2009-06-01 15:16||Granjow||Fixed in Version||=> Recent git|
|2009-06-01 15:16||Granjow||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2009-06-01 15:16||Granjow||Assigned To||=> Granjow|
|2009-06-27 02:15||j-b-m||Target Version||=> 0.7.5|
|2009-06-27 15:19||Granjow||Status||resolved => assigned|
|2009-06-27 15:19||Granjow||Assigned To||Granjow => j-b-m|
|2009-06-27 15:19||Granjow||Status||assigned => resolved|
|2009-07-01 20:02||j-b-m||Fixed in Version||Recent git => 0.7.5|
|2009-07-01 21:57||xzhayon||Status||resolved => closed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2013 MantisBT Team|