We are glad to announce the release of Kdenlive 0.7.3
The new features are:
- Clip grouping
- Creation of rendering scripts for delayed rendering
- Double pass encoding for rendering (just add "pass=2" to your profile)
- Track locking
- Configurable monitor background color for better previewing
- Web updates: you can now download new rendering profiles from Kdenlive's web site
- Split audio, allows you to separate a clip in it's audio and video parts
- Improved compatibility with Kdenlive 0.5 project files
Kdenlive uses the MLT framework for all video processing. We recommend that you use the latest MLT version ( 0.3.8) for a better compatibility.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to that release by testing, giving feedback and providing patches.