Kdenlive 0.9.8 was released on the 14th of May 2014.
This is a bugfix release with a few minor changes.
- Fades: timeline shortcut now applies to video on clips containing video and audio
- Copy proxies with 'move project'
- Remove the MLT processing threads option that never really worked
- Clean encoding profiles using MLT presets and profiles
- Support a custom suffix for FFmpeg binaries (mostly for packagers)
- Make audio align work asynchronously
- Add support for JogShuttle on newer systems, make shuttle device selection more straightforward, add ProV2 keys
- Fix warnings from gcc, cppcheck, clang, scan-build: fixes many crashs & leaks
- Code cleanup (use const ref, fix includes, mem leaks, optimize...)
- Fix keyframing messed up for some effects
- Fix timeline corruption when trying to move clip before 0
- Fix crash when closing title widget
- Fix thumbnails for image clips in timeline
- Fix crash on quick undo/redo (#3240)
- Fix multithreading (#3186)
- Fix some problems with transitions keyframes
- Fix scopes (#3052)