3D Ken Burns Effect w/Film not Photos---Anyone Know How?

What i want to do is creating a layered film.

same concept as in photoshop when you have a picture and remove a person, than start removing objects to create layers so as to create a 3d ken burns effect.

How do i create a 3d ken burns effect with film? is there a way to pen tool lets say a object with in a film and the object is followed and everything else is cut out?

So if i had a film of a guy surfing for thirty seconds I would want to:

1. removed the surfer and create a thirty second moving layer of him

2. remove the wave and create a moving layer

3. remove the sun

and so on so on