I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this bug, but in the title editor I can't change the duration of the title, I can select the numbers in the box but my input is ignored.
It can be usefull for example when producing a scrolling title for the credits at the end of the movie.
Here is my workaround :
- edit the project file with vi
- locate your title (search for text you know is in)
- find the input marker kdenlive_producer audio_max="0" id="129" default_video="0" xmldata="<kdenlivetitle
- change out="750" to 25x[your duration in seconds]
- change duration="751" to to (25x[your duration in seconds])+1
For me it worked... but it's probably a bug preventing one from changing the value in the GUI.