error by compile / link svn 1726

I got the following problem by linking svn code:

documentmacrocommands.o: In function `Command::DocumentMacroCommands::razorSelectedClipsAt(Gui::KdenliveApp*, KdenliveDoc*, GenTime const&)':
documentmacrocommands.cpp:(.text+0x139): undefined reference to `Command::KRazorClipsCommand::KRazorClipsCommand(Gui::KdenliveApp*, KdenliveDoc*, DocTrackBase&, GenTime)'
trackpanelrazorfunction.o: In function `TrackPanelRazorFunction::mousePressed(Gui::KTrackPanel*, QMouseEvent*)':
/usr/src/kdenlive/kdenlive/kdenlive/trackpanelrazorfunction.cpp:97: undefined reference to `Command::KRazorClipsCommand::KRazorClipsCommand(Gui::KdenliveApp*, KdenliveDoc*, DocTrackBase&, GenTime)'
trackpaneltransitionmovefunction.o: In function `TrackPanelTransitionMoveFunction::mouseReleased(Gui::KTrackPanel*, QMouseEvent*)':
/usr/src/kdenlive/kdenlive/kdenlive/trackpaneltransitionmovefunction.cpp:186: undefined reference to `Command::KMoveTransitionCommand::KMoveTransitionCommand(KdenliveDoc*, DocClipRef*, Transition*, GenTime, GenTime, GenTime, GenTime)'
trackpaneltransitionresizefunction.o: In function `TrackPanelTransitionResizeFunction::mouseReleased(Gui::KTrackPanel*, QMouseEvent*)':
/usr/src/kdenlive/kdenlive/kdenlive/trackpaneltransitionresizefunction.cpp:199: undefined reference to `Command::KMoveTransitionCommand::KMoveTransitionCommand(KdenliveDoc*, DocClipRef*, Transition*, GenTime, GenTime, GenTime, GenTime)'
/usr/src/kdenlive/kdenlive/kdenlive/trackpaneltransitionresizefunction.cpp:203: undefined reference to `Command::KMoveTransitionCommand::KMoveTransitionCommand(KdenliveDoc*, DocClipRef*, Transition*, GenTime, GenTime, GenTime, GenTime)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

The reason are missing krazorclipscommand.o and kmovetransitioncommand.o files...

Same problem here on gutsy.

Cannot reproduce, I think it is because you have some files left from the old buildsystem.
Please try updating your svn (I committed a few fixes) and cleanup your build (rm kdenlive/*.o).
Then try the cmake instructions:

cmake .
make

Should solve your problem.
Regards

Thanks for the help but I've made this and it did not help.

But one question because I'm not so familar with svn:
If I type in svn update in the root-kdenlive directiory it updates the cvs recursively, right?

I'm looking forward to other suggestions to solve this problem...

lg
holzi

See my reply under my original question "Compile failure". unsermake no longer used!

Hope this helps!

Actually the files krazorclipscommand.cpp and kmovetransitioncommand.cpp have not been mentioned in Makefile.am
which caused neither object files have been created...