Description of my problem:
Trying to record a HDV-file from my HDR-HC5e Sony cam Kdenlive gave this Error message:
„Too many output file names
[options] [file] [-
-help for more information
pipe::I/O error occured
Usually that means that input file ist truncated and/or corrupted.“
Looking at the Settings Recording I found only three different formats:
- DV Type 1 AVI
- DV Type 2 AVI
- Raw DV“
M2t for HDV was missing.
With dvgrab I could record HDV-files and I could edit these files with kdenlive. DV-files I could record with kdenlive.
So I think I have a mistake in the configuration.
I cannnot record my edited files back to the cam nor save them on DVD.
I would be very glad if You could give me an idea to solve the problem.
Here some details about my setup:
- Toshiba A110-178 Notebook
- Intel GMA 950
- Intel Dual Core 1,6 GHz T2050
- 2048 MB RAM
- Ubuntu 7.10
Kdenlive & Related
- Kdenlive 0.5
- dvgrab 3.0.1
- FFmpeg version 3:0.cvs20070307-5ubuntu4
- libavutil1d 3:0cvs20070307-5ubuntu4
- libavcodec1d 3:0.cvs20070307-5ubuntu4
- libavformat1d 3:0.cvs20070307-5ubuntu4
- libdv4 1.0.-1ubuntu1
- libiec61883 1.1.0-2ubuntu2
- libraw1394-8 1.2.1-3build1