YouTube audio out of sync

Has anyone else had any problems with audio being out of sync (around 2 or 3 seconds) with YouTube ?

I have rendered using the render profile "YouTube 1280x720 2 pass"

f=mp4 hq=1 acodec=libfaac ab=128k ar=41100 vcodec=mpeg4 minrate=0 b=2000k s=1280x720 aspect=%dar mbd=2 trellis=1 mv4=1 pass=2

The .mp4 file plays back great on my system, but after uploading it to YouTube the audio is out of sync.

Google's FAQ recommends:

Uploading Issues: Audio out of sync
Out-of-sync sound is usually the result of using an audio codec that our system doesn't support. We're always adding new ones, but if this happens to your video, you can try re-encoding it with a different audio compression. We recommend MP3 audio for best results.

Anyone have any ideas? I could try changing the audio codec I suppose, but I'd prefer to stay with (and improve if necessary) the profile within kdenlive.

Thanks,
Andrew

Forums:

Try to create a custom export profile with mp3 settings. I will try to publish a tutorial today explaining how to create custom local and web profiles.

I've created a new profile and set the acodec to mp3, but I'm getting unsupported audio codec MP3.

I'm on Fedora 11 preview, I've installed:

yum install lame lame-devel

and have MP3 enabled in the kdenlive builder wizard.

I suppose the builder wizard isn't finding the lame-devel, I'll take a look and see if I can resolve this.
Also I noticed an issue with the render profiles, the "Create new profile" button is enabled but I can't delete any profiles (including the one I just created).
I'll open a bug issue.

Have a look at some export profiles, for example mpeg4. mp3 is libmp3lame. For example : acodec=libmp3lame ab=128k ar=44100
Kind regards, Jean-Michel

I created a new profile "YouTube 1280x720 2 pass MP3" using:

f=mp4 hq=1 acodec=libmp3lame ab=128k ar=44100 vcodec=mpeg4 minrate=0 b=2000k s=1280x720 aspect=%dar mbd=2 trellis=1 mv4=1 pass=2

The audio is now in sync, so problem solved.

Many thanks
Andrew