Kdenlive version 0.9.2 was released on the 30th of may 2012. This is the first bugfix release for our 0.9 branch, and fixes several urgent issues and regressions that were discovered in 0.9.
- Fix freeze when reloading previously missing clip
- Fade effects lost when moving / resizing clip
- Undoing change in clip crop start breaking clip
- Make disabling of track effects possible
- Fix slideshow clips not working
- Fix crash on composite transition
- Fix crash when opening stop motion widget
- Fix rendering of projects created in another locale
- Fix Firewire capture
Bugs and features in the bug tracker
3 features introduced in Kdenlive 0.9.2
- issue #1646 Titler: Move multiple items
- issue #1664 Titler: Delete multiple objects at once
- issue #1708 Titler: Select custom background clip for positioning and better contrast
6 bugs fixed in Kdenlive 0.9.2
- issue #2570 Fade in, Fade out and Fade from/to black are not working sometimes
- issue #2600 Vignetting effect has stopped functioning.
- issue #2601 The settings of some effects are setting to zero
- issue #2623 Titles using composite are invisible in the movie exported.
- issue #2607 crash when i choose: "Acquisition d'animation image par image"
- issue #2616 Add Slideshow Clip creates an unusable clip of length 8 min 20 sec