With the ongoing refactoring at full throttle a minor bug fix released with the ability to use VAAPI in transcoding and rendering by inserting a pre-parameter in you encoding profile (refer to commit and bug report for more info), a performance improvement and some Windows version fixes.
- Fix title clip duration cannot be changed. Commit. Fixes bug #379582
- Allow passing pre-parameters using “-i” to specify where the input file name should go in ffmpeg parameters. Commit. See bug #378832
- Fixed off-by-one errors in fft-based cross-correlation computations. Commit.
- Don’t show color theme configuration option unavailable on Windows. Commit. Fixes bug #375723
- Fix temp path on Windows. Commit. Fixes bug #375717
- Fix MLT doc link. Commit. Fixes bug #375316
- Fix script export & QScript header left. Commit.